Welcoming Applicants from All Countries to Chanthaburi, Thailand
8 September 2019 to 17 February 2020
‘The Teachers of Transcendental Meditation whisper the supreme knowledge of life, which can raise any individual to the supreme level of human achievement — Unity Consciousness — and create a world of all progress, peace, harmony, and abundance — Heaven on Earth for all mankind. Great and wise are the Teachers of Transcendental Meditation.’— Maharishi
Dear Sidhas and Meditators,
Teachers of the Transcendental Meditation technique are urgently needed in the world, especially a new generation of dynamic, enthusiastic teachers who will make a career of teaching.
With Facebook, Twitter, Skype video, and so many other ways to keep in touch, the youth of our world is highly interconnected in a unified global community. Not surprisingly, ‘next generation’ Sidhas and Meditators around the world feel part of a common TM family, a Global Country of World Peace. Many of them share a keen desire to be together for an international Transcendental Meditation Teacher Training Course (TTC), and to remain connected and continue to support each other following the course.
In response to these needs, the Global Country of World Peace is pleased to announce the next International Transcendental Meditation Teacher Training Course beginning September 2019.
TTC 2019 course dates:
8 September 2019 (arrival date) to 17 February 2020 (departure date)
Time is of the essence, so Meditators and Sidhas who are interested in joining life’s highest and most fulfilling profession should immediately register their interest by completing a ‘pre-application’ form at this link:
By mastering the ability to teach the Transcendental Meditation technique, you will learn how to effortlessly transform your students’ lives while accelerating your own spiritual development to enlightenment, contributing to the invincibility of the nation and lasting peace in the world.
TEACHER TRAINING COURSE DETAILS
Who Should Apply:
- Two-year commitment after becoming a Teacher: Priority will be given to applicants who commit to work full time teaching the Transcendental Meditation technique for at least two years after completion of TTC. The two-year commitment will apply especially for those seeking scholarships.
- Requirement to be practising the Transcendental Meditation Sidhi Programme for at least three months before the start of TTC: Meditators who are not yet Sidhas should immediately contact the TTC Office at Office@elittc.org so that they can help facilitate the process for enrolling in this programme and thereby completing their instruction in this advanced programme at least three months before the start of TTC. (NOTE: The cost of the Transcendental Meditation Sidhi Course is not included in the TTC fee.)
- Age of applicants: For this special TTC, younger adults—including recent college graduates and young professionals from around the world—are especially encouraged to apply. However, all interested candidates are warmly welcome to apply.
- Language: The course lessons will be in English, but if there is sufficient interest from other language groups, we will work to arrange for translation into other languages. Regardless of skill in English, all interested applicants are encouraged to register their interest by applying. Note that all participants will learn to teach Transcendental Meditation in their mother tongue.
- Health insurance: Course participants are required to have health insurance that covers them in the course location.
The 2019 Teacher Training Course will begin on 8 September 2019 (arrival date) and continue in residence, full time, until 17 February 2020 (departure date).
COURSE LOCATION AND ACCOMMODATION:
Men’s and ladies’ courses will be held concurrently in Chanthaburi at separate locations with no interaction between the courses. This will allow maximum focus on the acquisition of the beautiful knowledge that Maharishi structured for the Transcendental Meditation Teacher Training Course.
Rajapark Institute Training Centre, Chanthaburi, Thailand, is set amidst 50 hectares (124 acres) of beautiful orchard and natural bush with easy walking trails.
This unique campus, designed and built according to Maharishi Sthapatya Veda, saturated for many years with the peaceful atmosphere of Mother Divine, has four buildings around a central pavilion.
Newly renovated, single-occupancy en-suite bedrooms, comfortable and spacious lecture and programme halls, and nourishing vegetarian meals will allow for a smooth experience of the daily TTC routine.
Come join us in Thailand, where you will easily and comfortably absorb Maharishi’s exquisite knowledge of how to ‘whisper the supreme knowledge of life’ in our new renovated Maharishi Sthapatya Veda home for TTC.
LIFE AT CHANTHABURI:
Comments from a TTC graduate:
‘I attended the Transcendental Meditation Teacher Training Course in Chanthaburi in 2014 and I loved being there so much that I decided to return and enjoy the Mother Divine Programme in 2016.
The renovated buildings bring attunement with Natural Law, perfect for receiving and enlivening Total Knowledge. Every room is expansive, comfortable, and air-conditioned, and surrounded by nature, fresh air, and beautiful trees, which can be enjoyed during walk-and-talks.
The cuisine is delicious and wide in variety.
The campus continues to evolve, so I am sure that it will be even more beautiful and perfect for the upcoming TTC!’
– GL, from South Korea, graduated from TTC in 2014
The course fee is US$19,500 including tuition and full room and board for the length of the course. Scholarships will be available for candidates who are accepted to the course and demonstrate financial need.
Scholarships will be available for candidates who are accepted to the course and demonstrate financial need. Details on how to apply for scholarships will be found in the online TTC Application.
EXPENSES: Expenses for all transportation, visas, health insurance, and other incidentals are the responsibility of each course participant.
INFORMATION AND APPLICATION:
Please click the following link to take the first step—complete the pre-application registration on line.
APPLICATION OPENING and CLOSING DATES and APPLICATION FEES:
2019 TTC dates: 8 September 2019 – 17 February 2020
For TTC 2019 applicants will complete pre TTC study at home before acceptance to the course. For this reason it is important to apply early in order to learn material to meet the TTC acceptance standards before 25 June 2019.
Non-refundable Application Fee and Late Fee Schedule: (This non-refundable deposit is deducted from the course fee if the applicant attends TTC.)
- 1 February – 30 April 2019: US$250 ($250 non-refundable deposit)
- 1 May – 31 May 2019: US$500 ($250 non-refundable deposit + $250 late fee)
All TTC Course Fees to be paid by 15 July 2019.
All application details must be completed by the application closing date. Once you have completed the pre-application you will be notified how to proceed.
We look forward to welcoming many participants to enjoy this course of Supreme Knowledge.
With our very best wishes in Maharishi’s Twelfth Year of Invincibility—Global Raam Raj
Jai Guru Dev
International Course Office