|GURU PURNIMA CELEBRATIONS
Celebration programme 3–7 July 2020
Guru Purnima 5 July 2020
Dear Governors, Directors, National Directors, and GMDO National Directors,
It is a joy to inform you about the programme for our auspicious Guru Purnima celebrations, which will take place over five days this year. All meetings will be held online (through Zoom) and broadcast on Maharishi Channels 3 and 5. Please see links below. All times are Central European Summer Time (CEST – Netherlands time).
- 3 July, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm; Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam will speak on Ramayan in human physiology
- 4 July, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm; Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam will speak on Ramayan in human physiology
- 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm; evening connection to Raja John Hagelin and the United States
- 5 July, Guru Purnima, one meeting, beginning with Rashtra Geet at 11:15 am. There will be a lunar eclipse that evening and no evening meeting.
- 6 July, afternoon (2:00 pm – 4:00 pm) and evening (8:00 pm – 9:30 pm) meetings with offerings of achievements
- 7 July, afternoon (2:00 pm – 4:00 pm) and evening (8:00 pm – 9:30 pm) meetings with offerings of achievements and plans for the coming year
How to access the celebrations – everyone is welcome
The celebrations from 3 to 7 July will be available as usual on the Maharishi Channel, Channel 3 or 5, which is open to everyone. They will also be available via Zoom.
If you would like to connect through Maharishi Channel please click HERE.
If you would like to connect through Zoom please click HERE.
The Zoom link will also be available on the Maharishi Channel home page.
Looking forward to historic and blissful celebrations online this year.
With all best wishes
Jai Guru Dev
International Course Office