Interactive Online Courses – Short Courses for Everyone
Promoting Optimal Nourishment and Health through
Balanced Diet, Digestion and Nutrition
Two Weekends — 1-2 and 8-9 August
‘When the total intelligence of Natural Law – Veda – Is lively in the individual physiology, there is perfect synchrony between the functioning of every individual cell and the holistic functioning of the body as a whole, and between individual intelligence and Cosmic Intelligence. With this complete integration, all thought and action are spontaneously in harmony with Natural Law and the individual enjoys perfect health.’
— Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
Course on Diet, Digestion, and Nutrition, 1.3
This course provides profound principles and practical knowledge of how to promote good health through proper diet, digestion and nutrition.
In this course you will learn:
- Factors to consider in dietetics
- The nature of food and its inherent qualities
- The influence of mind, senses, emotions, and behaviour on digestion
- Selection and digestion of food in relation to age, state of health, environment and daily and seasonal rhythms
- Quantity and combination of foods
- The relation of the environment to the processing and suitability of food
- The relation of circadian and seasonal rhythms, and age and state of health, to dietetics
- Rules for the intake of food
- Physiology of digestion and metabolism
- Balance and imbalance of digestion and metabolism and their correction
Through this course you will gain a personalised, profound understanding of the nature of your most appropriate diet and dietary habits to promote perfect health, happiness, and long life. You will learn about the different diets recommended for balancing each of the three Doshas (fundamental principles that govern physiological processes), and select your own specific diet according to body type, age, time of the day, and season. The course also provides a number of recipes for the preparation of delicious and healthy food.
Schedule of the course:
Duration: 16 hours during two weekends
Dates: 1-2 and 8-9 August 2020
Times: Morning session: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM; Afternoon session: 3:00 PM– 5:00 PM
The recording of the course will remain online for one month for those who could not attend the live sessions.
Course fee: EUR 108.00
© 2020 Maharishi Vedic University Ltd.
SAVEZ ZA TRANSCENDENTALNU MEDITACIJU HRVATSKE Tečaj samoočitanja pulsa za poboljšanje zdravlja Tečaj vode Doc dr.med Gordana Marković i dr.med Mladen Antišin Uživo preko online platforme Zoom Od 06.03.2021. do 27.03.2021.( opširnije... )